Saturday, November 18, 2006

100 Things about Me

(as inspired by Grape Crush)


1. I'm 40 something
2. I have 6 siblings
3. I'm been married for almost 24 years
4. I have two boys
5. I love watching my son play soccer
6. I like watching hockey
7. I'm love to be an artist
8. I'm learning to draw
9. I miss my family
10. I love the Fall with wind, blowing leaves, crashing waves
11. I went to Bible school in Prince Albert for a year and LOVED it
12. I work at TWU
13. I really like working at TWU
14. I love California rolls
15. I love Sharls's appetizers
16. I like to bake
17. I don't like cooking much
18. I sell USANA top quality nutritional products
19. I love to be warm
20. I hate being cold
21. I love excitement
22. I love going out late at night to watch a TWU hockey game
23. I love getting up early and going for a run
24. I don't like running in the dark alone
25. I'm taking university courses now that I wished I'd taken years ago
26. I get up way to early
27. I always fall asleep when I watch movies
28. I love Starbucks Caramel Machiatos
29. I want to run a full marathon one day
30. I like comfortable clothes
31. I hate constricting clothes
32. I don't wear socks in the summer
33. I like cozy furry slippers
34. I grew a vegetable garden for the first time this year
35. I love fresh flowers
36. I love apples
37. I hate clutter
38. I have clutter
39. I like reading
40. Especially in the summer by the lake
41. I enjoy candles - lots of candles
42. Sometimes I get sad for no reason
43. I love my friends
44. I wish I knew more about everything
45. I love babies
46. I want to adopt
47. I want to work in an orphanage in Africa
48. I went on a missions trip to help with Hurricane Katrina disaster relief
49. I hate driving in unfamiliar territory.
50. I was the driver in New Orleans on that trip
51. I hate traffic
52. We were in New Orleans during Marti Gras and the traffic was insane
53. I don't like driving at night
54. We drove in the city at night
55. I am directionally impaired
56. We didn't get lost . . . for the most part
57. I love to travel
58. I hated grade one and two
59. I loved high school
60. I'm procrastinating - I should be running
61. I'm stubborn
62. I'm interested in Psychology
63. My eyes are blue
64. I'm going grey but I hide it well
65. I love reading family/friend blogs
66. I wish there were more hours in a day
67. I love Christmas
68. I love mom's croquettes
69. I'll never have time to accomplish my "to do" list for life
70. I'll get my degree when I'm close to 60 at the rate I'm going
71. I love buying people gifts
72. I like surprises
73. I think too much
74. Sometimes I gap out when people are talking to me
75. I'm not a good salesperson
76. I tried to homeschool but let's just say . . . no let's not say anything!
77. I got married when I was 20
78. I had my first son when I was 25
79. I had my second son when I was 33
80. I always wanted a girl
81. But I wouldn't trade my boys for a girl!
82. I want my boys to give me lots of grandbabies
83. I miss not seeing my nieces and nephews grow up
84. I miss not living near my mom and dad and siblings
85. I don't have a favorite color - it depends on my mood
86. I love peanut butter
87. I'm allergic to some nuts, especially hazelnuts and walnuts
88. I love humour
89. I admire my sister for writing a book
90. I want to write a book one day . . .
91. I love listening to humorous inspirational speakers
92. I love memory foam
93. I would love to change the color of my walls regularly
94. I think about doing this but there's not enough time
95. I love change
96. I love family times - playing games, eating appetizers
97. My favorite Christmas movie is "It's a Wonderful Life"
98. My long term memory sucks
99. I can't believe I thought of 100 things
100.Thanks Christina for the inspiration!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't know you loved California rolls (what are those?) or Sharl's appetizers (or do you mean Sharla?! No other surprises, though. You're a wonderful sister - you forgot that one. Was it hard to think of 100 things?

Deanne said...

Actually, not too hard - you just let your mind drift in different directions and they come in clusters. You should try it!

Deanne said...

California rolls are like sushi except no raw fish. Rice, avacado, cucumber and crab wrapped in seaweed. Yummmmm! And, yes, I meant Sharla's appetizers.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of california rolls, they are yummy. Only if they are fresh. Sometimes the ones at the grocery store have been sitting too long.

I still don't think I could think of a 100 things list. I thinking about it though.

And we miss ALL the BC rels...I wish we could live in a compound with all of our rels and no one would ever leave us....is that freaky?

Anonymous said...

Hey Deanne!! I love your list. I wish we lived closer - we'd have a blast. I'm glad I had the year with you at CBC though. I don't think I could think of 100 things unless I listed all the foods I like :) I'll email you later - Nancy

Anonymous said...

Great List!!! I don't like driving at night either. I guess we share the common thing of wanting a girl but we seem to always want what we don't have, and besides boys can be or are really really sweet.

Anonymous said...

great list. blogs reveal so much about a person. it's nice getting to know the rels more and more. it's the best way since we live so far away.

Anonymous said...

time for a new post, dear sis!