Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And the Winner Is . . . EVA!


Well, my prediction came true and Eva was crowned the newest Canadian Idol! It was a closer race than I thought it would be (3%) but she came through and now she has an exciting future ahead of her. It was announced that the winner would be touring with Martina McBride this Spring. Eva's face showed her excitement at this prospect should she win, and win she did!

I would give the overall finale show a 7/10. It wasn't as good ast the American Idol finales probably due to a lower budget for the event but they really did quite a good job.

A highlight was the performance with the African Children's Choir. Those kids are adorable! Well, American Idol is just around the corner so keep tuning in for updates . . . I know your just so excited at the prospect. I'll make Idol junkies out of you all yet!

Hey, by the way, have you ever heard of the show "Lost" . . .



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep, I just finished Season 2 on DVD...we're now ready to begin watching Season 3 on OCT 5th!!

Deanne said...

Hey Amy - Dan bought season 2 and we have 2 episodes left just in time for Season 3! What a great show! What do you think of Jon's truck (see previous blog).

netablogs said...

I watched the clip on the internet and she certainly is a gracious winner and definitely displays talent. I hope she goes far!
And I'm looking forward to Lost, too..

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she won. My husband played a short clip of her singing on the internet and I thought wow that's a good singer not even knowing it was her.