Sunday, September 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Aneta!


Well, today is my sister's birthday. She always posts such cool blogs when we have a birthday so I thought she deserved one too. I didn't have a picture of just her alone when she was young but I found this one. She's the cutie in the red sweather! Aneta has always been a great big sister to me - trying to impart her knowledge at every opportunity. She was born to teach and made good use of every opportunity like when we played school growing up. She was good at it then and is obviously still at the top of her game! She's a great organizer - skills she proved just recently when she planned our Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary celebration. It was a smashing success! She has a great sense of humor too - well at least I think so although Jill thinks we're a bit off the wall when we get together and can't stop laughing over something that only we understand. Anyways, to me she's just an all around great person and I love her dearly! Happy Birthday Sister!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Auntie Aneta!!

She looks like Jill with blonde hair in that picture.

Deanne said...

I think she looks like Mark did when he was little. I also see a bit of her ds Mike.

Deanne said...

That would be Uncle Don believe it or not . . . and just in case you were wondering . . . the cute one is me :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mumsy!

netablogs said...

Thanks for the birthday greetings, one and all!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Aneta... I grovelled on your Don's birthday blog for being late
john

netablogs said...

Grovelling accepted. I like envisioning you at my feet, tears mixing with the dirt, as you scratch the ground. Nice....