Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Room with a View



Sometimes I just feel so blessed to be working at TWU - it's in such a beautiful area. If I'm stressed I just look out one (or both) of the big windows on our floor and this is what I see. These two pictures were taken the other day at about 9am when the fog was just lifting. In the winter when there's snow on the gound (doesn't happen too often) it's looks even more beautiful. I'll make sure to take a picture of the frost on the trees when winter arrives to show you! And, I work with such a great group of people - it kind of eases the pain of having to get up and go to work each morning . . . which reminds me . . . I better get going!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so nice! what do you do there?

Anonymous said...

It sure does look nice! So much better than in an office downtown!

Deanne said...

I work in Financial Services - paying bills and all that fun stuff!

PJ said...

I don't have much of a view from the DT window at Tim Horton's, but I do work with some pretty fun people, and you're right- it does make it a lot easier to go to work in the morning :)